Those of Emili Teglie are among the best pizza pans and focaccia in the home oven is the one in blue iron, metal that, better than others, is suitable for cooking these foods because it releases heat slowly and constantly, thus ensuring perfect cooking, soft but crunchy pizza underneath and without burns.
The pizza pan Emili Teglie it is not non-stick and without an adequate initial treatment it would be difficult to take out anything without the risk of it sticking to the bottom of the pan itself.
The yield is professional, in fact there are many pizzerias that prepare 'Roman pan pizza' using the trays Emili Teglie.
The craftsmanship of the product ensures a high quality and resistance of the pan. Any imperfections do not affect the quality and use of the pan, but highlight the uniqueness and craftsmanship of the product.
The diagonals made in the center of the pan ensure more even cooking.
For the Emili Teglie blue sheet pan it is necessary to carry out the 'burning' procedure before the first use. You can follow the advice that we will enclose in the package to make it, or ask for information in the various online groups dedicated to pizza in Roman pan or expert pizza makers.
- Keep the pan away from moisture.
- NOT to wash NEVER the pan with water and / or soap, not even to remove the sprayed Vaseline oil to protect it.
- Use absorbent paper or cotton to clean it after use.
- Before putting the pan away, we recommend brushing lightly with oil on the entire internal and external surface.
- Do not use metal utensils in contact with the pan.
- The pan can reach the maximum temperature of 310 ° .
There are no recensioni yet.