Piadina Romagnola Recipe Without Lard
- Cooking pan
- 300 g Flour "00"
- 150 g water
- 30 g Olive oil Extra Virgin
- 5 g salt
- In a bowl, add the flour and water until completely absorbed, then add the extra virgin olive oil, finally, add the salt and knead until it forms a smooth, soft and well-strung dough.
- Divide the dough into 4/5 balls, depending on how many wraps you want to get.
- Cover the balls with a sheet of cling film and let them rest for about 30 minutes, finally, roll out each dough into disks with a thickness of about 2-3 mm.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium-low heat, and when hot, place one flatbread at a time and cook until the bottom is slightly golden, then turn it over and finish cooking the second side.
- Proceed in the same way for cooking the remaining wraps.