Wine Ciambelline Recipe
- 500 g Flour "00"
- 150 ml White wine
- 100 ml Oil of sunflower seeds
- 150 g sugar + extra for coverage
- 1 Spoon Aniseed
- 8 g Yeast for sweets
- In a bowl, sift the flour and yeast and put all the other ingredients in the center.
- Start kneading until you get a smooth dough.
- Form some cords of dough about 15 cm long and about 1 cm thick and close into a ring.
- Pass only one side in the sugar and place the donuts on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° for about 20 minutes, as always, the cooking times may vary depending on the type of oven and the size we have given to the donuts.
- Allow to cool before serving your donuts.